Your graduating trainee is staying on as a faculty member, congrats! Here is how to change them from a trainee to an attending in SIMPL.
- Log into the SIMPL Administrator website (admin.simpl.org). If you already archived the trainee previously, skip to step 5.
- In the Users tab, click on the name of the trainee and click the "Edit Profile" button.
- Under the "Role and Program" section, check the "Archived" box of all "trainee" roles that the user has.
- At the bottom of the page, click "Update User". This user has now been archived in your system.
- On the Users tab, change the "STATUS" filter to be either "All" or "Archived".
- Locate and click on the name of the user that is to become an attending and click the "Edit Profile" button.
- Under the "Role and Program" section, click "Add Role"
- Under "Role", select "Attending"
- Under "Program" select the program they will be an attending for
- At the bottom of the page, click "Update User". This user is now an active attending in your SIMPL program.
This page has no comments.