When new trainees arrive or when new faculty start at your program, they should be trained on the scales used in SIMPL. Here is how you can do so virtually.
- Download the latest SIMPL Rater Training slides from:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1hip620zl0kv0m2/AABbzHPDagl7ft7-RyG9hNhba?dl=0
- Set up a virtual meeting on the platform of your choice with those who need to be trained (This guide will assume you are using Zoom).
- Review the slides and especially the red text, these are the essential "take home" points of the presentation.
- Open the training slides and turn off notifications on your computer
- Record who is at the training session so you can activate their SIMPL accounts following the training
- During the virtual training
- Before you select which screen to share: Check box that says "share computer audio" in the left lower corner of the screen - this is critical for the video audio
- The videos may look a bit choppy to the audience, but the sound should remain clear
- After the training- as your program coordinator to send out email invites from the SIMPL admin site to those who were trained.
This page has no comments.