- Date and time you signed end user license agreement
- Date and time evaluation was completed
- Time elapsed since evaluation was created
- Whether or not evaluation was responded to
- Date and time of the last time you logged in
How is the data used?
These data are used to provide feedback to users and program administrators for local Collected data is shared with training program administrators as well as individuals authorized to review the data as determined by training program administrators for individual performance improvement and program-specific educational quality improvement efforts. These Collected data may also be used in a de-identified, aggregated format for research that must be approved by educational research contingent on approval from the Procedural Learning and Safety Collaborative Research Standing Committee. For more information about requesting de-identified, aggregated data for research please visit this link.